Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've outsmarted me again

In late January and early February when all my tax documents were arriving in the mail I recall feeling very satisfied with myself that I was carefully collecting them and setting myself up for a quick and easy time doing my taxes.

Fast forward approximately one chaos-filled month.

Do you suppose I can find any of my tax documents anywhere?

Nope. Nada. Nothing.

That's what I've found, with the exception of one late-arriving document from the state.

That's absolutely the last time I try to be organized. It always comes back to bite me.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! That always happened to me, except for this year. I have a cupboard in my desk that I use for documents, and I was pretty good about getting them in there.
    Hope you find them!

    ReplyDelete