Monday, June 29, 2009

It's so good to be back

I knew that I missed reading all of your blogs, but I had forgotten the little bonuses that come from writing about our daily activities and interests.

For example, I never would have learned about the history and architecture of Asilomar if I handlt posted my previous short little note. (I haven't forgotten about the photos... I did find time to upload them, so tomorrow morning I'll post them.)

And while I was doing that search, I ran across several great web sites.

One was a talk on gender in the visual arts: Oh What A Difference A Difference Makes

The other is a site that bills itself as a web search for women. I'm not sure if it's actively maintained, but it's full of interesting links.

All in all, I have to say it's nice to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment